Visitors to the site who visit or use its services (hereinafter referred to as “visitors” or “users”) are invited to consult the following terms and conditions that apply to the use of the site. The actions of the users on the website, for example browsing through it, imply unconditional acceptance of these terms.
If a user does not agree with these terms, he or she assumes the responsibility of refraining from visiting and using the site and the information listed therein.
The website is designed to comply with the laws and regulations which are applicable to the protection of visitors’ personal data as they apply following their respective modifications:
• EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
• EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
The Company commits to the validity and completeness of any information on the website relating to the Company itself and to its services. In any case, the Company is not responsible for and is not bound by electronic data entries made in error or inadvertently caused by technical malfunctions of the site or by force majeure. The Company is entitled to remedy these problems as and when it becomes aware of them.
Limitation of Liability
The Company is not responsible for any form of damage, special or incidental, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc. which may result to the visitor or user of the site. In any case, the Company reserves the right at any time to suspend the operation of the whole or part of the site for its maintenance, for upgrading purposes, or for any reason whatsoever.
All the content on the website, including logos, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions, or the intellectual property of third parties for which the Company has been licensed for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the website. Any reproduction, re-publishing, uploading, communication, dissemination, transmission or any other use of the website’s content for commercial or other purposes is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company.
All users of the website explicitly acknowledge and accept that they will NOT use the website or any of its content for:
• Sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting content that is illegal, false, inaccurate, threatening, abusive, abusive, vulgar, violent, defamatory and for any reason causes unlawful insult and damage to the Company or any third party.
• Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or in any other way broadcasting content which users are not entitled to broadcast by law in its current form (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of a workplace or covered by confidentiality agreements).
• Sending, posting, sending by email, or otherwise transmitting content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of third parties.
• Sending, posting, sending by email, or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, or destroy any software or computer hardware.
• Deliberate or unintended violation of applicable laws or regulations.
• Harassment in any way of the privacy and personal and social rights of third parties.
• Collection or storage of personal data about other users.
All web traffic (file transfer) between the website and a user’s browser is encrypted and transferred through the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol, using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate. The SSL certificate is an element used to secure electronic links. It guarantees that all data during transactions between two parties, for example, a web server and an internet browser are encrypted and reliable.
Applicable Law and other terms
All of the terms and conditions hereof, as well as any modification thereof, are governed by Greek Law. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website falls under the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Athens.
For this reason, if a visitor identifies a legally or ethically problematic item or information in the content of the site, he or she is kindly requested to inform the Company directly at info@TopStays.gr